The Falcon Programming Language has been created by Giancarlo Niccolai (jonnymind), who is the mentor, the lead developer and the President of the Falcon Committee.
Contributors having an active role in the central/core projects related to Falcon development are part of the Committee. Committee membership is divided into inner and outer, depending on the amount of involvement they have in the overall organization of Falcon.
Inner members are those actively developing strategic subprojects or taking care of the overall Falcon project organization.
- Luca Cavallari - Documentation & Manuals
- Enrico Lumetti - Extensions in core and other modules.
- Stanislas Marquis - Module development
- Giancarlo Niccolai - Founder, leader and President of the committee
Outer members have been active in the past but have ceased their activity, or are providing a small contribution to the code but cooperate with the committee providing design, documentation, support, "public relations", cool ideas and so on, or provide relevant and continuous contributions but are not interested into the overall organization of the Falcon project.
- Dennis Clarke - Solaris porting, packaging and system management
- Jeremy Cowgar - DBI (Database Interface) module and various support
Falcon developers not enlisted in the Committee are those that work officially on some Falcon extension or module, or that provided some code that has been integrted (patches, bugfixes, cool features, etc) on a sporadic basis.
- Federico Baroni - Contribution to modules (mainly graphics)
- Maik Beckmann - Packaging and building process
- Vittorio Beggi - Console interface higher layers
- Corey Clayton - Hands on SDL module.
- Yusong Cui - Web Development
- Paul Davey - Falcon based administrative applications
- Tiziano De Rubeis - DBI (Database Interface) Additional programming, ODBC module.
- Jan Dvorák - Core development and posix specific extensions
- Vladimir Florentino - General organization, wiki and web-oriented interfaces
- Christophe Kibleur - Wiki parser & generic parsers
- Christian Lohmer - Editor support
- Maximilian Malek - Extra feather modules and embedding development
- Paul Nema - Documentation & Miscellaneous
- Carlo Niccolai - Database support, web development, MS-Windows modules
- Steven Oliver - Contribution to editor support; DBI modules.
- Dan Partelly
- Joshua Roesslein - Porting to various systems, vital modules, core extensions.
- Gavin Schulz - Various help and support in all the areas of core and modules.
- Armando Trinchillo - Console modules
- Katia Vignolini - Generic code review
- Jingcheng Zhang - Web Development
- Mao Zhehao - Web development & web application platforms.
Contributors are members having hepled Falcon through non-code related activites, as packaging, marketing, bug hunting, reviewing and so on.
- Sanyaade Adekoya - Teaching Falcon
- 文越 任
- Kunal P. Bharati - Programming, Documentation
- Alessio Cervellin - Packaging and patching for Solaris platforms.
- Pete Dixon - Documentation support
- Emrah Eren
- Yonggang Luo - Chinese Encoding in core.
- Francesco Magliocca
- Scott McMurray - Core and feathers bugfix, optimizations and functional extensions
- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort - Ubuntu packaging.
- Michel Alexandre Salim - help and support in Fedora Core packaging
- Raza Sayed
- David Shakaryan - Help and support with Gentoo packaging
- Alessandro Silvestrini
- Watermelon Storm
- Matt Williams - Packaging on Suse and RPM based distros.
- Humza Yaqoob